- Symphony Smartpen
- 2 x Ink Cartridges (1 in the pen & one extra)
- Pocket-sized starter notebook
- Micro USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Livescribe+ Mobile App for iOS and Android (free download)
- Livescribe+ Desktop App for Windows & macOS (free download)
The high-speed IR camera in the smartpen helps to capture everything it writes on Livescribe dot-pattern printed paper and stores it in its internal memory.
Captured notes flow to your companion device like a mobile or desktop device via the free Livescribe+ App whenever the pen and device are connected. With an active Bluetooth connection with the device, the smartpen streams your handwritten notes to the device in real-time.
Livescribe+ App – Your notes. Your ideas. Anytime, Anywhere.
Available for mobile devices on iOS and Android, Livescribe+ is the perfect companion application to the Symphony smartpen that’s designed to quickly make your handwritten notes more useful and instantly shareable, and searchable. Livescribe+ makes it easy to integrate your notes with the rest of your mobile life:
- CAPTURE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR, WRITE, AND DRAW
- HANDWRITING MADE SEARCHABLE
- RECORD AUDIO WITH LIVESCRIBE+ APP AND SYNC THEM WITH YOUR NOTES
- TAKE YOUR NOTES WITH YOU EVERYWHERE
- DO MORE WITH PEN AND PAPER
Livescribe+ for Desktop – The perfect companion for Desktops
Making your notes even more useful and increase your productivity and efficiency using the Desktop version of Livescribe+ App. The desktop version of Livescribe+ will initially be used only for digital notetaking while Pencast support will be introduced later this year.
- Real-time wireless streaming of data via Bluetooth or data transfer via included micro USB cable
- Includes support for Notebooks view, Feeds view (intelligently broken-down micro notes)
- Access and share your notes in multiple formats searchable PDF, SVG vector, image, or TXT and using different method like email, local storage, or automatically sync them with the cloud
Paper Products that You’ll Love
All Livescribe dot paper is printed with a unique pattern of tiny microdots that work with the infrared camera in the Symphony smartpen to allow it to capture the exact location of everything you write or draw. Controls and tags that are printed on Livescribe notebooks help the smartpen communicate with the Livescribe+ mobile app. You can choose from a variety of notebooks of almost every shape and size, for every writing type and style, and with so many different types of paper – blank, lined, grid, or college-ruled in spiral-bound notebooks, hardbound journals, notepads, and even sticky notes that it’s difficult to keep up. Livescribe notebooks are available at affordable and competitive price points while helping to bridge the analog-digital divide.
Livescribe smartpens only work with Livescribe micro-dot-enabled paper.