Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
Use the Sound+ app to activate ANC and enable toggling between ANC and HearThrough. ANC upgrade delivered via over-the-air firmware update. This update will be Available from 19th October 2020.
Jabra have released a new firmware, that besides performance optimization also adds MySound and MyControl to the headset when used with Sound+ 4.3 or later
If your earbuds are paired with your smartphone, when you open Jabra Sound+, a notification will appear when a new firmware is available. The Discover icon will also pulse with a yellow glow.
To install new firmware, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your earbuds are paired with your smartphone.
2. In Jabra Sound+, tap the Discover icon.
3. Tap Update now to start the update process.
4. After the download is completed make sure to tap Agree to the license terms to enable the update of the device.
5. Place the earbuds in the charging case to complete the update.
6. Connect the charging case to a power supply to ensure a smooth and seamless update.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions to update the device. This may take up to 15 minutes and is indicated by the LED flashing purple in the charging case.
8. After the LED has stopped flashing purple, wait at least 10 seconds before opening the charging case. If the LED continues to flash after 15 minutes, open the lid of the charging case and then close it again.
Don’t have Jabra Sound+ yet? You can download it from Google Play on your Android device and from the App Store on your iOS device.
- Tested for a secure fit
- Designed and tested for a secure fit, so your earbuds will stay put. The new small design makes them the ideal fit for every type of ear, while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable.
- 4-microphone call technology
- Making and taking calls is always a great experience, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology, which filters out disruptive noise around you. Be confident that you can take that call, even in noisy and windy environments.
- Up to 28 hours of battery life
- The Jabra Elite 75t can last up to 7.5 hours on a single charge, with the charging case carrying a total of 28 hours. Fast charging feature enables you to get up to an hour of battery from just 15 minutes of charging.
- Proven true wireless connection With Jabra 4th generation true wireless stability, your music and calls will be more stable, with no wires to get in the way. No audio drop-outs, no interruptions.
- IP55 rated with a 2-year warranty
- Be ready for whatever the day throws at you – literally – with IP55-rated protection from dust and water. The Jabra Elite 75t also comes with a 2-year warranty* against dust and water damage, so you can wear them with confidence.
- One-touch access to your voice assistant
- The Jabra Elite 75t allows you to connect to Alexa**, Siri® or Google Assistant™, allowing you to quickly access the information you need, while Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to seamlessly connect the Elite 75t to your smartphone.
- Your music, your way
- Listen to your music exactly the way you want to, with a customisable equaliser built in to the Jabra Sound+ app. Simply set your levels; whether you want to boost the bass or turn up the treble, your music will always sound exactly how it should.
- Passive noise-cancellation (PNC)
- Noise reduction on outgoing voice audio
Yes, 4-microphone call technology
- Wind noise protection
- Audio codecs supported
- Speaker size
- Speaker bandwidth
20 Hz to 20 kHz (music playback)
100 Hz to 8 kHz (calls)
- Microphone type
4 x MEMS
- Microphone bandwidth
100 Hz to 10 kHz
Fit & comfort
- Form factor
In-ear true wireless earbuds
Yes (S, M, L)
- Music and talk-time
Up to 7.5 hours with earbuds and up to 28 hours including charging case
- Sleep mode
Auto off after 15 minutes without connection or 60 minutes without activity, configurable in the Sound+ app
- Standby time
- Charging time
2 hours and 20 minutes (full charge with dedicated 500 mA USB wall charger)
- Fast charge
Up to 60 minutes when charging earbuds for 15 minutes in the charging case
- Bluetooth 5.0
Supported Bluetooth profiles
HSP v1.2 , HFP v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, SPP v1.2
- Operating range
Up to 10 metres
- Paired devices
Up to 8
Two devices can be connected at a time
- Auto pause music
Yes, when one earbud is removed from ear
- Auto power on/off
“ON” when earbuds are out of charging case
“OFF” after 15 minutes without connection or 60 minutes without activity
- Packaging dimensions
124.2 x 187.4 x 40 mm (LxWxH)
- Main unit dimensions
21.9 x 19.4 x 16.2 mm (LxWxH)
- Charging case dimensions
62.4 x 36.6 x 27.0 mm (LxWxH)
35 g charging case, 5.5 g right earbud, 5.5 g left earbud
- Operating temperature
-5°C to 45°C (charging from 0° to 45°)
- Materials used (outside)
PC/ABS plastic. Si rubber. PMMA paint. Au-plated metal
- Charging plug
- IP rating
- Certifications & Compliances
Bluetooth 5.0, CE, FCC, IC, RoHS, REACH, proposition 65
2-year warranty* against dust and water
What’s in the box
- Charging case
- USB-C cable (300mm)
- 3 sets of silicon eargels
- Warranty and warning leaflets